UPDATE: Church of God Yearbook
WHY A YEARBOOK?
• For more than one hundred years, it’s been one of the key connections in the ministry life of the Church of God.
• It provides mission-critical information for our church body: how we are organized and where we can go for answers, assistance, and direction.
• It tells a story: about who we are as a fellowship and about the partnerships that unite us in ministry.
WHY IS THE YEARBOOK CHANGING?
• The Yearbook editions that we have produced in the past are not as accurate as we desire them to be. In spite of our best efforts, dates, phone numbers, and e-mail address were out of date; sometimes only 50 percent of those included were registered; and it has been difficult to verify some of the data.
• In a time when Christians are being increasingly persecuted because of their faith, Church of God Ministries must do everything in our power to help ensure the safety and security of our pastors and congregations. This includes protecting your information.
WHAT IS THE REASON FOR THE DELAY?
We acknowledge that the 2015 Yearbook has been long-delayed, and for that we apologize.
• We are rebirthing the Yearbook to make sure it is what you believe it is.
• We are committed to making it a secure, accurate, living document that will be a useful, value-added tool for the church.
• We are in the process of finalizing a re-imagined Yearbook designed to deliver real-time information—that you control—in a convenient, mobile format.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
To help us collect and report the most secure, accurate information possible, please create an account at CHOG24-7.org.
Through this portal, you can update your contact information at any time, control what information we disperse to our membership, and ensure that the Yearbook tells our story accurately and in real-time, both now and for years to come.
For instructions, visit our help page.
For more information, or to ask a question, please contact Lori Kinnett at 800-848-2464, ext. 2170.