LEARN ABOUT CHOG INVOLVEMENT*
The following two articles outline a brief history and overview of the Church of God in Ukraine and Russia and discuss how the Church of God throughout Europe is responding amid the crisis:
A WORLD OF GOOD PODCAST – S5E3: UKRAINE UPDATE (3/3/2022)
In this episode of A World of Good, Nate Tatman (Regional Coordinator for Europe and the Middle East) and Andrew Gale (Executive Director of Global Strategy) share updates from sisters and brothers in Ukraine—including an audio message from a leader in Ukraine! They share stories of the good God is doing through the local church even in this difficult and dark season.
- Choose some favorite worship songs and worship on behalf of the Church in Ukraine
- Light a candle and reflect on the Light of the World amid the darkness
- Use Google Maps to take a virtual prayer walk through Ukraine
- Pray the Psalms and other passages of scripture laid on your heart
- Sit in lament and trust the Spirit’s intercession on behalf of believers (Romans 8:26-27)
PARTNER IN GIVING*
The Church of God in Ukraine, and across Europe, is doing incredible, Kingdom ministry during these trying times!
- The Church of God in Ukraine is providing food, water, fuel, and housing for internally displaced people.
- The Church of God throughout Europe is preparing to receive Ukrainian families into their homes and communities.
Church of God Ministries Disaster Relief has sent funds to assist the local church in Ukraine and is committed to walking alongside both the Church in Ukraine and churches across Europe amidst and beyond this crisis. Funds will continue to be sent as opportunities emerge and needs are identified.
Financial donations are welcomed and needed. Gifts can be made to the Disaster Relief Fund online at the button below or mailed to: Church of God Ministries; PO Box 2420; Anderson, IN, 46018
*Please note that this information is time-sensitive. The crisis continues to unfold quickly and change profoundly from one day to the next. Therefore, perspectives and involvement outlined in this document are subject to change as new information is received.