Welcome to the IYC Registration Page!
Group leaders, this year we are using a new platform called Red Podium. It is a team-based platform that we believe will be very user-friendly. Here are some quick instructions on how to register:
- Click on the link and select “I am registering for the first time.”
- Fill in all group leader and church information.
- Click on “Create a Team” and enter a name for your team that is unique to your group. Enter your name as group leader and your email address. Congratulations! You’ve just become the team captain!
- Add any meals you wish to purchase and click on “Save Registrant.”
- Enter your code, if you have been given one, and click “apply” (international guests, staff, speakers, sponsors).
- Next, choose the option to “Add Registrant” and continue to add individuals to your group.
- When you are done, click on “Continue to Billing” and enter your payment info.
- Your confirmation email will contain the housing packet, tax exempt and waiver info, and a link to create an account if you wish to do so. Creating an account will allow you to go back into your group and make substitutions and corrections.
- Later, when returning to the registration site, you may add people to your group by clicking on “I am returning to add a person to my team.” Then, pick “Join a Team” and select your team from the list. Add your extra people quickly and easily!
IYC 2020 Registration Rates
|Rate Description||Cost per registration||Start date||End date|
|Early Bird||$140.00||September 9, 2019||January 25, 2020|
|Life Change||$155.00||January 26, 2020||March 22, 2020|
|Regular||$170.00||March 23, 2020||May 11, 2020|
|Late/At-the-door||$185.00||May 12, 2020||July 3, 2020|
IYC Email Updates: Once registered for IYC, the main group leader will automatically be added to our email list for regular IYC updates. However, other adult leaders who are interested may subscribe to receive our emails by clicking here: http://bit.ly/IYCINFO.
Substitutions: Substitutions of one registrant for another may be done at no cost. Cancellation policy: A $50 non-refundable cancellation fee will apply for each registration canceled. Balance of amount paid (after $50 fee) will be refunded if canceled by May 11, 2020. NO REFUNDS AFTER MAY 11.
Can I send in registration money to hold spots until I am ready to register my group? No, a registration is not considered complete until the registration is entered online and payment is received. The amount due is determined by the date BOTH of these items are submitted. In other words, if you register online in time for the early bird rate, but your payment is posted after that date, you will owe the amount for the next higher registration rate. Or, if you send in a check but don’t register students, that payment will be held and applied once your group is registered, at the current rate when BOTH payment and registration are completed.
Do I need to register separately for student conference or YMI? No, the cost is included in your registration, and you just have to show up. Keep in mind that some student conferences fill up quickly, so be there early to make sure you get a seat in the conference of your choice.