Welcome to the IYC Registration Page!
Group leaders, this year we are using a new platform called Red Podium. It is a team-based platform that we believe will be very user-friendly. Here are some quick instructions on how to register:
- Click on the link and select “I am registering for the first time.”
- Fill in all group leader and church information.
- Click on “Create a Team” and enter a name for your team that is unique to your group. Enter your name as group leader and your email address. Congratulations! You’ve just become the team captain!
- Add any meals you wish to purchase and click on “Save Registrant.”
- Enter your code, if you have been given one, and click “apply” (international guests, staff, speakers, sponsors).
- Next, choose the option to “Add Registrant” and continue to add individuals to your group.
- When you are done, click on “Continue to Billing” and enter your payment info.
- Your confirmation email will contain the housing packet, tax exempt and waiver info, and a link to create an account if you wish to do so. Creating an account will allow you to go back into your group and make substitutions and corrections.
- Later, when returning to the registration site, you may add people to your group by clicking on “I am returning to add a person to my team.” Then, pick “Join a Team” and select your team from the list. Add your extra people quickly and easily!