CHURCH OF GOD YOUTH MINISTRIES
To be a catalyst in raising up a new generation of Christ-centered disciples making Jesus the Subject.
And in Him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit.”
– Ephesians 2:22 (NIV)
We value Students: Students are chosen by God to make an extreme difference in their world and are essential to the health of the church.
We value Youth Workers: Youth workers are crucial in passing the faith on to the next generation.
We value Spiritual Growth: Spiritual growth is an intentional, lifelong process.
We value Prayer: Prayer is essential to unleashing God’s power.
We value the Church: The Church is the vehicle God ordained to change the world.
He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.” Mark 16:15
Working together to equip youth and adults to reach students with the good news of Jesus Christ by…
You have heard me teach things that have been confirmed by many reliable witnesses. Now teach these truths to other trustworthy people who will be able to pass them on to others. 2 Timothy 2:2
Working together to equip youth and adults to disciple students to become life long disciples of Jesus Christ by…
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth. Acts 1:8
Working together to equip youth and adults to empower students to expand the Kingdom locally and globally by…
- Encouraging and training youth workers/pastors to lead healthy lives through training at YMI and through other venues and resources
- Promoting and teaching about the power of prayer
- Teaching about how to be transformed and live a life empowered by the Holy Spirit
- Encouraging and promoting on-the-field mission experiences locally and worldwide
- Providing STW lessons to teach students about giving and caring for those around the world
- Providing empowering events such as IYC and YMI
- Lifting up the value of youth ministry in written materials and on the field
- Providing the 5 Principles Training to train leaders in core principles around the world
- Offering resources such as Help! I’m a Youth Leader, Hiring and Keeping a Youth Worker, and other empowering resources
- Supporting Student Leadership Institutes