CHOG Convention 2017 Update
In addition to eleven inspiring speakers and worship leaders, a historic General Assembly, and an opportunity to be together—united as ONE movement—this year’s Church of God Convention offers several opportunities before, during, and after the event to be equipped and encouraged in your life and ministry. For a complete list, descriptions, and registration information, please visit here and click on the blue Pre/Extra/Post Convention Events buttons.
Consider such pre-convention events as “Gravity,” a morning discussion of the life of Jesus and what it looks like to model our ministries after him; “Healthy Leaders,” with Dr. James Bryan Smith, which will focus on helping leaders care for their inner life as they care for others; and “Healthy Churches,” with long-time partner of the Church of God, Dr. David Ferguson, which will focus on helping church leaders grow their ministries, not just in numbers, but also in disciples who make disciples.
There will also be several meals and receptions during the convention for educational institutions’ alumni and friends, clergy spouses, Leadership Focus participants, Children of Promise, church multiplication, Christian Women Connection, young pastors, youth leaders, and an opportunity to meet current missionaries.
You won’t want to leave Wichita on Friday without considering attendance at the Freedom Summit or “Road Map to the Future,” a session on how to develop a roadmap for pastoral transition. Friday’s schedule will also include a credentials manual training for regional pastors, assembly chairpersons, and credentials committee members.
If you have already registered for the convention and would like to add any of these extra events, follow these instructions:
- Follow this link and click on “Already Registered” below the green box.
- Enter your e-mail address and confirmation number, and click “OK.”
- Click on the blue “Modify” button on your left.
- Confirm/answer information on each page, and then click the “Next” button at the bottom-right until you reach the Extra Events page.
- Select any events you wish to attend (note that many are complimentary, but a few have a charge due to meals and materials).
- Confirm that your extra event(s) are listed at the bottom of the summary and click “Next.”
- Enter payment information if required.
- Click “Finish.”
If you have any difficulty registering, or have any questions, please feel free to call us at 800-848-2464 or e-mail email@example.com