Anticipation Builds for the E2020 Women Clergy Conference
By Carron Odokara and Carl Stagner
Women in ministry have a strong heritage in the Wesleyan-holiness tradition. History continues to be made as women in ministry from a wide variety of denominational backgrounds come together in unity under the banner of Jesus Christ. The Wesleyan Holiness Women Clergy are excited to present E2020, a premier conference approaching fast with great anticipation. March 12–15 will be here before you know it, so those going from the Church of God urge you to make plans soon for an unforgettable experience of anointed preaching, Spirit-filled prayer and worship, and powerful workshops for refreshment and renewal.
The beautiful Ridgecrest Conference Center in Ridgecrest, North Carolina, provides the perfect space for E2020, a conference designed by and for women in ministry. Church of God women clergy have long participated in this ecumenical experience, and numerous plan to join others from similar ministry journeys for a much-needed break from the routine. If you are a woman in ministry, or a female student entering ministry, this is an eye-opening and heart-touching chance to connect with others like you. After all, the “E” in E2020 stands for engage, empower, and equip!
Featured keynote speakers include Kristy Hinds, Jennifer A. Guerra Aldana, and—of Church of God Convention 2017 notoriety—Danielle Strickland.
In this beautiful mountain retreat setting, you will also experience:
• Practical workshops from other excellent ministers, including Jo Ann Lyon, Tara Beth Leach, Carolyn Custis James, Carolyn Moore, Joanne Solis-Walker, Cheryl Johns, Kate Wallace Nunnely, and more;
• Inspiring worship that represents God’s global heart;
• Spanish translation and workshops;
• Formative experiences like prayer walks, peer groups, and coaching appointments; and
• Networking opportunities for best-practices and lifelong friendships.
We anticipate E2020 will exceed your conference expectations. More importantly, we believe God will exceed all our expectations in meeting us there.
For details and registration, visit www.womenclergyconference.com.