A Re-Organized & Re-Energized Website!
How do we serve a Movement?
What’s our message to the world?
With these two questions as our guide, we recently embarked on a mission to imagine a digital presence that would:
- put every CGM asset and resource at the fingertips of the pastors, leaders, and congregants we serve every day, and
- accurately and aspirationally communicate who we are to the world and in the world.
Along the way, some ministries have evolved and some have run their course. The General Assembly has issued mandates to challenge and grow our Movement. And Atlas has been established as a new, state-of-the-art platform that brings us together in new ways.
Today, we’re proud to offer up a re-energized and re-organized jesusisthesubject.org, mindfully designed to answer the questions that started us on this journey.
Here’s what you can expect:
- a new navigation system designed to help you access the information you need more easily than ever,
- an updated visual presentation declaring to the world that we are unashamedly Jesus People,
- new and expanded sections clearly articulating who the Church of God movement is and how we operate,
- a few items that have been relocated to a new, permanent home within the walls of Atlas,
- and of course, more to come!
We hope as you experience the new jesusisthesubject.org you’ll see more clearly than ever the robust and varied ways our Movement is working together to make Jesus the subject of all we do, and collectively bringing the Kingdom to life on earth as it is in heaven.