Church of God Foundation
The Church of God Foundation assists individuals, local churches, and regional assemblies to leave a lasting legacy for ministry.
The Foundation will assist and educate individuals to practice holistic stewardship through service, products, and asset management of their resources.
The Foundation will receive, administer, distribute, and expend funds, gifts, donations, bequests, contributions and other receipts of money or property of every kind or nature in the furtherance of Church of God Ministries’ religious and charitable objectives and purposes.
The Foundation will provide service and resources to assist Church of God congregations, regional assemblies, and other movement related organizations with regard to endowments, charitable trusts, and charitable gift annuities, all designed to support the ministries of the church.
Additional proceeds generated through the management fees will be used after expenses to support the following objectives:
- Church health and multiplication
- Student scholarships related to leadership development at Church of God institutions of higher educations; and
- Retired Ministers’ aid.
Contributions in support of the Church of God Foundation may be completed in one of four ways:
- A one-time gift with your credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover)
- A recurring monthly gift with your credit card. (Please enter the amount you wish to have automatically charged to your credit card each month.)
- A recurring monthly gift from your checking account. (Please enter the amount you wish to have automatically withdrawn from your checking account each month.)
- A one-time mail-in gift.
Follow @ChoGMinistries on twitter.